Tuesday, October 16, 2012

No Communication

We have heard nothing concrete about Ethan's trip or condition and quite frankly I am super mad about that. How hard is it to send an update for goodness sakes. We just want to know what is going on with our son. When we don't hear anything, we start to imagine things and go crazy trying to figure things out. Someone told me today that I am such a strong woman. I needed to hear that because I certainly do not feel strong. I feel frustrated, exhausted, and discouraged. The only way I am strong is because Jesus is on my side. I can't believe we don't get to leave on Thursday. How can things keep changing so drastically? It's so annoying. I want to hold him so badly it hurts. I want to kiss him and tell him everything is okay. I want to tell him how many people love him. I feel like for every person that is supporting us in our efforts there is another person causing delays. Yes, I am a Debbie Downer today... waah, waah, waah...

No comments:

Post a Comment