Thursday, November 15, 2012

Introducing Reese Elizabeth Tucker


We received our LSC today!  So it is officially official!  We are so happy to share this news with the world, especially with our friends and family who have been following this story and praying for our family!  We are so blessed, I don't even have the words right now (shocking, I know!).  This precious little girl has been growing in our hearts for so long, I can't believe in a matter of weeks we will be holding her in our arms and kissing those chubby cheeks!  God's plan is so much better than mine... He knew all along that we had 2 babies waiting for us!  I give Him all the praise and glory!

1 comment:

  1. I've been following your story since the summer and am soooo happy to see God work this all out for his glory! Reese is adorable! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete