Monday, March 8, 2010

First Day of School


Our prayers were definitely answered today! Isabella and Becca had a fantastic first day of school! They did such a great job telling us all the details about their day... they made friends, had fun, and learned a lot. We are so proud of them and thankful for the three amazing teachers that are helping them!

I have found that the girls love to be read to. They have probably never had that experience of reading a book before bed, so that's what we have been doing. I have never in my life seen anyone enjoy the book "Green Eggs and Ham" like they did tonight. On one hand I am so sad that they have never been read to, but on the other hand I am so glad that I get to share this with them.

On another adoption note... today marks the 3 year anniversary of our paperwork being logged in for baby Reece in China. Reagan drew a picture today and gave it to me and said, "mommy, this is you and me and Reece" It was so cute! Then she said at bedtime, "Am I going to help with Reece?' And I said "yes". She said, "What about Isabella, Becca, and Ryleigh?" I said, "yes". And she said, "No, I think I can do it by myself. Reece will like me because we are both from China!" She is going to make a great big sister someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment